Patricia Sinclair, the State Library's Electronic Resources Director, attended Kennedy Middle School's Literacy Night as a community partner and represented the State Library's and Discus's support of literacy programs and reading initiatives.
Leigh Ramey, South Carolina State Library's Youth Services Consultant, is featured in this article from the School Library Journal for Leigh's work and presentation "Namaste at the Library: Yoga Programs for Youth" at the 2022 Association for Library Service to Children Conference.
The South Carolina State Library is pleased to announce the selection of the most notable South Carolina State Documents of 2023. Government documents come in a variety of formats. Winning categories include state agency monographs, serials, and websites or apps.
The South Carolina Department of Veterans’ Affairs featured SC Talking Book Services in a recent episode of their popular News Minute series.
Sign up now! Registration for Read-In 2024, South Carolina's premier Children's Reading Event that lets students show why kids who read succeed, is now open.
Discus – South Carolina’s Virtual Library, a service of the South Carolina State Library, is the “information place” for all South Carolinians.
What do you know – about South Carolina, that is? Historical markers along the sides of roads in South Carolina provide a wealth of facts about our state’s history, people, events, buildings, etc. How do those markers come to be there?
- Talking Book Services Featured on Soda City Live
- New June Electronic 2023 State Documents
- The South Carolina State Library Redesigns Website
- New May 2023 Electronic State Documents
- New April 2023 State Documents
- New March 2023 State Documents
- Let Us Help You Enjoy SC State Parks for Free
- New February 2023 State Documents
- New January 2023 State Documents
- State Library Announces 2022 Notable State Documents Winners