Is your library's website accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities? Would you like to learn about what issues visitors with disabilities may face in using the library's website and virtual services and how to make improvements? Join us for this free webinar on Friday, February 5, 2021, at noon. Register here.
The South Carolina State Library's Able Access Web Acccessibility Assessments project provides an opportunity for public libraries in South Carolina to receive a thorough web accessibility assessment. The Web Accessibility Assessments project page contains the project application and additional details.
In this information session, we will review:
- Details of the Able Access: Web Accessibility Assessments Project
- Why web accessibility matters
- How to apply
- Questions about the project
This session will be recorded.
- Amy Shapley, Director of Community Access, Able South Carolina
- Caroline Smith, Inclusive Services Consultant, South Carolina State Library
- Wendy Coplen, Grants Administrator, South Carolina State Library
- Kevin Shelton, Web Developer, South Carolina State Library
This webinar will take place virtually using Zoom. Instructions for joining will be emailed to those who are registered prior to the meeting.