Dr. Curtis Rogers discusses cookbooks in the South Carolina State Library collection with Sarah Pettus, Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, and Kerry Jeyschune, Digital Projects Coordinator. Listen online at Podbean, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, or your favorite podcast app today!
In this episode, we learn about:
- Princess Pamela’s Soul Food Cookbook – Pamela Strobel
- South Carolina First Lady Cookbook 1986 (series)
- Greek Revival – Patricia Moore-Pastides
- The Food, Folklore, and Art of Lowcountry Cooking - Joseph E. Dabney
- Sallie Ann Robinson’s Kitchen: Food and Family Lore from the Lowcountry - Sallie Ann Robinson (AKA, The Gullah Diva)