The South Carolina Department of Revenue and the South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs, have partnered with the State Library to offer educational webinars designed to inform the public on how to enroll in credit monitoring and learn more about how to minimize the effects of a security breach. Libraries may register for one or more of the webinars to offer to their communities. The following dates and times have been provided to libraries:
• Tuesday, November 13th from 2:00-2:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, November 14th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
• Thursday, November 15th from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
• Friday, November 16th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
• Saturday, November 17th from 11-11:30 a.m.
Libraries may register for these sessions by visiting the South Carolina State Library's online event calendar at www.statelibrary.sc.gov. For more information, contact Dr. Curtis R. Rogers at 803-734-8928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.