Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Minutes
In accordance with state law, notice for all regular public meetings must be posted on state agency websites and agendas for all public meetings at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
A technological problem or failure that either prevents the posting of public notices on a website or that temporarily or permanently prevents the use of all or part of the website does not preclude the holding of the meeting for which the notice was posted, if the public body complies with all other public notice requirements.
South Carolina State Library Board Meetings
All meetings are held at 10:30 a.m. at 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201 unless otherwise noted.
- January 28 (agenda | minutes)
- March 25 (agenda | minutes) - CANCELLED. This meeting will be rescheduled for a later date.
- May 27 (agenda | minutes)
- July 22 (agenda | minutes)
- January 22 (agenda | minutes)
- March 26 (This meeting has been postponed. New date TBD in accordance with Governor McMaster’s Executive Order 2020-09 & 2020-10)
- May 28 (agenda | minutes)
- July 23 (cancelled)
- September 24 (agenda | minutes)
- November 19 (agenda | minutes)
- January 24 (agenda | minutes)
- March 28 (agenda | minutes)
- May 23 (agenda | minutes)
- July 25 (agenda | minutes)
- September 26 (agenda)
- November 21 (agenda)