Dr. Curtis Rogers talks with TJ Wallace, Assistant Director of South Carolina Humanities, about the Let’s Talk About It book discussion series and many of the other programs and events of the South Carolina Humanities. SC Humanities’ mission is to enrich the cultural and intellectual lives of all South Carolinians. Established in 1973, this 501(c) 3 organization is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of community leaders from throughout the state. It presents and/or supports literary initiatives, lectures, exhibits, festivals, publications, oral history projects, videos and other humanities-based experiences that directly or indirectly reach more than 250,000 citizens annually. Listen to this episode on Stitcher or Podbean today!
- SC Humanities http://schumanities.org
- SC Humanities on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/humanitiessc
- SC Humanities on Twitter https://twitter.com/humanitiessc
- Let’s Talk About It Book Discussion Program http://schumanities.org/projects/ltai
- SC Encyclopedia http://schumanities.org/projects/encyclopedia
- 2017 South Carolina Humanities Festival, October 5 – 8, 2017, Gaffney, SC http://schumanities.org/annualevents/humanitiesfestival