The Charleston Friends of the Library are proud to present That Summer Book Sale at the Main Library of the Charleston County Public Libraries. With great bargains, good books and a chance to support your library system, all are in invited Friday, June 13, Saturday, June 14, and Sunday, June 15 at the Main Library, 68 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401.
WHO: The Charleston Friends of the Library, a non-profit volunteer organization, raises money through book sales to help fund Library services, equipment, training, materials and public programming. The Friends collect and sort donated books for resale to raise money. This branch sale is one of five book sales held throughout the year by the Friends.
WHAT: Books, DVDs, and CDs, will be available with prices starting at $1 for paperbacks and $3 for hardback books. Items include mysteries, romances, classics, children's books, local histories, cookbooks and a variety of non-fiction topics. Children's books start at just $0.50.
• Friday, June 13 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• Saturday, June 14 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• Sunday, June 15 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Admission is free Friday through Sunday.
• A special event for Friends of the Library members will be held at the library, Thursday evening, June 12 from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Members can join at the door.
• Special pricing on Sunday.
WHERE: Main Library, 68 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401.
WHY: Find great books, great bargains and support your local Library.
For more information, please contact Emily Everett- Executive Director, Charleston Friends of the Library, (843) 805-6882, Director@charlestonlibraryfriends.org.