This is a permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week, exempt position. Evenings and weekends are required.
- Manages DCL's public and staff technology-related projects, including WAN, LAN, PC replacement, wireless connectivity, express checkout, time and print management and point of sale systems
- Supervises duties of information technology staff
- Oversees the acquisition of budgeted equipment, software and maintenance agreements
- Participates in the development of information technology Library policies and procedures
- Prepares and submits various statistical and other administrative reports as required
Salary range: $54,529 - $81,793
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in information systems, information systems technology, or a related field, or a technical degree in information systems with equivalent work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate basic competence with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, and virtual servers
- Ability to design and implement network infrastructure for upcoming, new construction
- Familiarity with Integrated Library Systems preferred - i.e. Polaris/Innovative, Sirsi Dynix, Evergreen or similar Open Source Library Systems software
- Requires over five years of technology related experience including two years of supervisory experience.
Interested applicants may visit the Library's website to view a complete job description and to download an application.
Position open until filled