Clemson University Libraries seek a service-oriented, innovative and collaborative librarian to support education and research in engineering and the sciences. The Engineering Librarian will provide research assistance, instruction, collection development, and outreach for departments in the College of Engineering, Computing, and Applied Sciences. The successful candidate will collaborate with university partners and institutes to develop and support innovative programs and services. This is a 12-month tenure track Faculty position and works under the direction of the Head of Information & Research Services.
- ALA-accredited graduate degree in librarianship
- At least one year of experience providing information and research services in a library
- Knowledge of engineering and STEM information resources, such as Compendex, Inspec, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, technical reports, standards, and patents
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and respect in the workplace
- Degree or coursework in engineering or other STEM field
- Teaching experience, which may include designing online resources, consulting with individual researchers or project teams, and planning in-person or virtual workshops or class sessions
- Demonstrated ability to carry out a liaison program through outreach, building relationships, and providing library services and support to diverse stakeholders.
Interested persons can learn more and apply here: apply.interfolio.com/73563