The Greenwood County Library is seeking qualified applicants for a Circulation Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manages and performs all jobs relating to circulation services which includes two branch libraries and bookmobile.
• Trains staff assigned to Circulation Services and manages daily schedule.
• Receives and resolves circulation-related problems.
• Oversees billing and collections operations.
• Maintains circulation data and prepares monthly reports for the Director.
To be eligible for the position, the applicant must have a Master's degree in Library Science from an accredited college, or university. Excellent communication and technical skills. Ability to perform the job functions. One to three years of professional library experience preferred. Additional skills as required by job.
The Greenwood County Library System requires that all applicants complete an Employment Application. To apply for a vacancy, candidates must complete a job application available from the Greenwood County Library. Cover letters and resumes may be submitted with application. Employment Applications are available at the Circulation Desk at the Greenwood County Library and at www.greenwoodcountylibrary.org under the About Us tab, then GCLS Job Openings.