- Develops and conducts programming which encourages reading, listening, social skills, and ease with library resources.
- Builds relationships with schools, home schoolers, and other community organizations.
- Responsible for reader’s advisory and collection management for children’s materials.
- Key player in all library functions, including circulation, reference resources and public service.
- Attends workshops, conferences, and training.
Reports to Main Library Manager, and works closely with Del Webb Youth Services Librarian.
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Studies preferred.
- Experience with children’s programming.
- Must be able to physically perform job duties as outlined in interview, and submit to the county’s background check.
Contact Human Resources, Lancaster County, SC, email@example.com.